Wednesday 12 May 2010

Summer, summer, summer time! Time to sit back and unwind.

Lately, I've been loving all feminine silhouettes. Flowers and bright colours galore for summer!



However, I am really digging the abstract flower look as well from designers such as Erdem. I've always been a fan of bright colours. As a korean teacher said to me once, "wow michelle. You're really not afraid to wear bright colours all the time". Maybe she was just being polite and thought my colour palette was horrible but I don't dress to please other people. I dress the way I feel and to express myself. Or maybe I'm simply making up for the fact that all I wore in highschool was black and dark blue. If only I had loads of money right now I would buy up these dresses in a second.

Photos courtesy of the Erdem website
Photo courtesy of Vogue.

I am really looking forward to seeing the Prada print collection in stores. Why? because they're an answer to my print obsession without being too short! I tried on this beautiful flowered dress the other day but it was just too short on me. That's why I'm loving the old school length and the full skirts. It's way sexier and more mature than short skirts in my opinion, which I'm sure we will see loads of in the summer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment