Saturday 1 May 2010

Last purchases before shopping hiatus









So don't mind that I'm completely out of shape but I've added some neutrals to my wardrobe. I LOVE this coat. My boyfriend's mom actually bought it for me which I can't believe. I mentioned how much I liked it while we were shopping and next thing I know she was just handing me a bag. I'm not sure if you can see it too well in the picture but it's a textured cotton and I love the piping.

I'm on the hunt for a nice wrap or v neck dress. Something simple that I can just throw on and that looks good for summer. Either in a bright colour or some sort of patterned dress. I did check out the DVF site after Aileen from PrettyCupcake talked about how she ordered a dress from there. I hadn't checked out DVF's stuff in quite some time and was pleased to see the summer dresses on there.

I really need to work on my legs though. I have HORRIBLE chubby stubby legs that just don't look good in dresses. But as I'm 25 now (and I've been living in England where people wear whatever they like without worrying about it) I'm sucking it up and I'm just going to wear what I want! Why can't chubby girls enjoy dresses too even if they have chubby knees?

Hopefully someone will just drag me to some yoga classes when I get back to Canada or I'll get back into swimming when I'm not working! haha

2 comments:

  1. I will take you to yoga! :D Those are some great purchases! I looooooove the patterned top! Great buys!

    ReplyDelete