Sunday 28 March 2010

I'd like to Clutch that!

Yes I am cheesy. You'll just have to get used to it.

Another fashion accessory I love is the essential clutch when you're tired of carrying big handbags all day. I've been checking out the Karen Millen Jewel Artwork Box Bag for 99 pounds. It's quite sparkly and cute and has the shoes to match!

However, I have had my eye out for a clutch with a Union Jack. I did see a sequined Union Jack clutch from Topshop a while back but it doesn't seem to be available anymore. The McQueen Union Jack Skull Clutch is pretty awesome but is about 700 pounds which I'm not prepared to spend on a clutch at the moment. Ah well a girl can dream!


Has anyone else come across any clutches worth mentioning?

2 comments:

  1. I have always had a thing for YSL clutches (especially the Y clutch and the envelope ones). They are simple and are very classic looking.

    http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/61273

    ReplyDelete